SWERC'2002 Standings and Problem Set
- Teams: 54
- Countries: 6
- Schools: 29
Teams qualified for the World-Finals in Beverly Hill, California, March 2003:
- 1st Place: Albert Einstein University of Ulm (Ulm-1) from Germany.
- 2nd Place: University of Erlangen-Nuernberg (Die FAU-Maenner) from Germany.
- complete results of the contest
- Statistics on problems solved
- Progress of teams during contest
(blue: questions;green: accepted submissions;red: submissions not accepted)
Pictures from the contest: